2014 CTHRA Human Capital Metrics Survey
Your Only Source of Industry-Specific HR Analytics
Join industry MSOs and Programmers and register today for the 2014 CTHRA Human Capital Metrics Survey, which collects and assesses key benchmarking metrics allowing organizations to assess and enhance their human resource programs and efforts. The survey, produced by Pearl Meyer & Partners on behalf of CTHRA, provides the most comprehensive human capital metrics and benchmark information for cable and telecommunications organizations in the United States.
The survey includes the following topics:
- Productivity data (revenue per FTE)
- Turnover (in total, and by EEO-1 Group)
- Cost per hire
- Human resource department staffing, productivity by discipline and annual expenses
- Annual salary increase data
- Headcount information for key functional areas (customer service, sales and marketing, field service, and information technology)
- Number of hires and promotions (in total, by EEO-1 Group, and for the key functional areas)
Registration is now open for the 2014 CTHRA Human Capital Metrics Survey. The cost to participate $3,000. Registration and data collection begin Monday, January 27, 2014.
Key Survey Deadlines
Registration Deadline – Friday, March 21
Data Submission Deadline – Friday, March 28
Report Published – Thursday, May 15
Register Today! (both for payment by credit card or via check)
Interested and want to learn more about this powerful analytics tool?
NEW Information Webinar Join Pearl Meyer & Partners and CTHRA in February for a free webinar and learn more about the benefits of participation. All survey participants, or those with an interest in the CTHRA Human Capital Metrics Survey, are invited and strongly encouraged to attend.
The structure of each session will be as follows:
For more information on this free webinar opportunity please contact CTHRA’s Survey Coordinator Christine Teed at email@example.com.
- An overview by Pearl Meyer & Partners on the CTHRA Human Capital Metrics Survey questionnaire.
- Excerpts and sample data from the latest survey report.
- As much time for questions and answers as possible.
Articles of Interest
Click here to access the article Human Capital Analytics: New Trends and Useful Benchmarks.
Click here to access the CableFAX Daily December 23, 2013 article Are You Experience? CTHRA Reports Digital Skills Top Cable's Hiring List.
For more information contact Christine Teed at 630.599.7103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.